Converting Dark Imperium Poxwalkers for Variety
I have been painting the chaos figures from the Dark Imperium 40k box set lately. With two sets of these figures, I have 40 poxwalkers in 10 different sculpts. Almost every sculpt comes in two pieces , but can only be assembled in one way.
I decided to do some quick conversions- rough swaps of arms, feet, and heads- so this horde will have a little extra variety. Here are the results, grouped by those figures that share a torso. The fully painted example is the base figure without any variation from the instructions in the box.
I enjoy these figures. They are very much the plague zombies I have been wanting since I started playing Necromunda almost two decades ago. I'm looking forward to painting these and using them in games soon.