The Scenic Route: A Walking Dead Campaign- Chapter 2: UP NW

Here is where you will find our bat-reps, complete with photos!
jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:26 pm

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

The survivors went in two by two Hoorah! Hoorah! The survivors went in two by two Hoorah! Hoorah! The survivors went in two by two Mad Dog, and Me-Shawn too And they all went into the tunnels for to escape the walking dead... 12 went shuffling into the subterranean gloom holding hands like school kids on a day-trip. They thought they had made it when they saw the light beckoning at the head of the tracks, but then, from the Stygian dark, a shamble of walkers emerged, shattering the party, filling the subway tunnels with screams of terror. They fled, using the pinprick of light to guide them like ...

gattz
Final Highlights

Postby gattz » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:29 am

Sorry Mike, I really tried to get you some cool gear...and I did...but dying made them lose it all. :-/ And technically, those characters made it to the train...but didn't survive the post-game bite roll. The remaining survivors did the ol' knife-through-the-ear-canal trick.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Another great game on a great layout. Alas, my young runner succumbed to his bites after the game, but it wouldn't be "Walking Dead" if everyone survived!
Really looking forward to the next session.

Return to “After Action Battle Reports”