Adepticon 2016

Anything gaming related is fair game.
timlillig
Huemaster

Adepticon 2016

Postby timlillig » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:24 am

Adepticon is this weekend, who is going?

I'll probably be there Thursday evening to look around a bit.
Saturday morning Karl and I will be running our big Mech Attack game. I will be staying all day Saturday and play in the Fist Full of Seamen game in the evening.
-Tim

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Adepticon 2016

Postby Eilif » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:20 pm

I'll be there on Saturday and probably staying until Early evening.

I've got a ticket for Fistful of Seamen which takes place in the late evening/night but I've got a recording gig the next day and I probably won't be staying that late. It's a popular game and probably sold-out already, so if one of you is going to be there and wants to participate I'll give you my ticket on Saturday. You can see the adventure Tim and I had with the game last year here: http://chicagoskirmish.blogspot.com/201 ... n-and.html
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:02 am

Unfortunately, I can't go this year. I am bummed. It is the first Adepticon I am missing in years.
- Josh

timlillig
Huemaster

Postby timlillig » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:39 pm

I did end up going for a couple of hours Thursday evening and staying pretty much all day Saturday. In addition to the game we ran, I got to hang out with the guys from Wreck Age, Broken Contract, This is Not a Test, Tabletop Minion, Iron Heart Artisans, as well as some other cool people. I did not end up playing in any other games or even demos, but I painted a figure from Reaper's paint and take table. I also checked out the bits trading, which did not have much of interest to me.
-Tim

Return to “Let's talk about games!”