May 19th gaming

Anything gaming related is fair game.
jlopatin
Karled

May 19th gaming

Postby jlopatin » Fri May 20, 2016 1:08 pm

We had a fun evening of gaming last night! Jon, Karl, Tim, and I played 4 total games of SBH. Tim and I played defenders for all scenarios, and Karl and Jon switched places and played on both tables. We were testing lists and scenarios for Tim's upcoming demo event at Brainstorm Comics on Saturday.

Here are pictures of the table:

Rather than go into too much detail, I will give a basic rundown of the scenarios and then show you a picture dump of the many ways i lost!

The scenario I participated in was in the town. I was defending the town, and the attackers were trying to siege the town and burn the gallows down in retaliation for something or other. The other scenario was in the graveyard behind the church, and involved a necromancer or something.

The other guys may have more pictures and/or details to add. It was a really fun couple of games!
- Josh

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: May 19th gaming

Postby Eilif » Sun May 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Definitely a great time. Thanks to Josh for the immaculately setup table and Tim for providing the scenarios, minis and profiles.

I went 1-1 and had a smashing good time stomping and getting stomped.
-Karl

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: May 19th gaming

Postby Eilif » Sun May 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Definitely a great time. Thanks to Josh for the immaculately setup table and Tim for providing the scenarios, minis and profiles.

I went 1-1 and had a smashing good time stomping and getting stomped.
-Karl

Return to “Let's talk about games!”