Summer in July at Miniatures Market. Uber sale.

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Eilif
Toybasher

Summer in July at Miniatures Market. Uber sale.

Postby Eilif » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:39 am

Updated for the SUmmer in July sale. See below for details.

The 4 legged Bulldog walker is on sale at miniatures Market for $8. One of their Daily deals.
https://www.miniaturemarket.com/bfmdt076.html

I've been on their "daily deals" email list for a couple months now and it seems like about once a month one of the Dust Tactics vehicles goes on sale for $8. That's even less than they sold for at the FFG clearance and MM's shipping is much more reasonable (about 6 bucks usually). I grabbed a couple of their German VTOL jets a while back also.

Also, for those who are interested, there's quite a few Reaper metal figs in their clearance area for less than $3 each as well as alot of other useful stuff.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

Jackswift
Scratchbuilder

Re: Cheap Walker at Miniatures Market. Today only...

Postby Jackswift » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:05 am

Nice find Karl!

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Cheap Walker at Miniatures Market. Today only...

Postby Eilif » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Thanks!
Beware though. I checked my orders and if the pattern keeps up they'll put a Dust tactics item out for super-sale every two weeks. Could get expensive in the long run.... :D

I've got these and 3 of the 6 legged Allied Walkers. I think it may be time to create Heavy Transport Walker profiles for Mech Attack. Shouldn't be hard to do. Just combine some of the options for Walkers and vehicles.
-Karl

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Summer in July at Miniatures Market. Uber sale.

Postby Eilif » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:26 am

The summer in July sale just started. Lots of stuff for minis fans from privateer, Dust, Dystopian, Infinity, etc.

The Best deals I saw for minis were...
-DUST infantry (though there were some cheap vehicles as well.) Lots of preassembled and primed figs for 1-2 bucks each.
-Dystopial Legions. If you want a force to use for In Her Magesty's name, this would be a good source. They're pretty tall and not great for mixing with other lines, but if your whole warband is made from them they'd look great.

They've got an excell sheet you can download on their main page.

I haven't purchased any minis, but I've already bought Ticket to ride Europe, UK/Pensylvania map pack and Timelines: Science.
-Karl

Return to “Let's talk about games!”