Architechtural building kits

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Architechtural building kits

Postby Chivenger » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:16 am

Hey all,

Kinda dropped off the face of the planet with the weddings and work and buying a house. But we are in the process of buying a place in Forest Park and we should be in there in late July or early August. I'm looking forward to carving out a little hobby space and getting back into the swing of things.

I'm working a trade show and saw this great product that I thought the group might be interested in. Check out ARCKIT and tack a com on the end for their website. They're scale architectural building kits. Not cheap, but they could be used for a variety of terrain options.

Anyway, hope to see you on the gaming table again soon.

timlillig
Huemaster

Re: Architechtural building kits

Postby timlillig » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:29 am

That looks kind of neat. What size are they? Its hard to tell from the animation.
-Tim

Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Postby Chivenger » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:41 pm

I would say they are 28-30 mm scale. I will get a better pic if pass by there again. See if I can borrow a mini from the games in libraries area.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Hey Terrence!

Good to hear from you again. Good to hear about the place in Forest Park. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of you. There's still room in the Summer campaign....

The kits look pretty cool. A nice slick look that would be especially good for futuristic gaming. A bit rich for my blood, but I'll be keeping an eye out for discounts.

As for scale, The website lists them as 1/48 which works great for 28mm wargaming figures especially when you consider the extra height of the bases.
-Karl

Return to “Let's talk about games!”