New Here

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Mortalis
Primed

New Here

Postby Mortalis » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a line and first say thanks for letting me join. Second want to see if anyone was out in the south suburbs of chicago/NW Indiana area "Chicago Heights, Crete, Steger, Dyer" I'm looking to try and see if i can find some people to get a semi regular necromunda campaign games. Also play warmachine and horde. Currently living in Crete Il.

jlopatin
Karled

Re: New Here

Postby jlopatin » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:20 am

Welcome!

We do have some south-ish people. I am probably the furthest south, in Oak Lawn.

I'm personally not into Necromunda, but we do have some big fans in the group. I'm sure Karl will chime in soon to say hi, and that he would love to play Necromunda with you...

We are hosting a big game demo event on the 25th at Greenfire Games, in Oak Lawn from noon-5. You should come out, meet us, and try some games out!
- Josh

Mortalis
Primed

Postby Mortalis » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:52 pm

Ya seen the greenfire games event, for sure going to try and make it. Necromundas not my only game but that and Mordheim are my two that im trying to get back in to at the moment. Also play warmachine/horde when ever i can. Oak Lawn is not to bad a drive so as i said hoping if i can make it out to the event for sure. I'll be easy to spot. Be the only guy in the place with a big ass dog following him around as I have a service dog. Lol

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:01 pm

Hey Mortalis,
I had messaged with you on Yak. Glad you decided to stop in. Hopefully we'll all meetup soon.
Karl
-Karl

Mortalis
Primed

Postby Mortalis » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:50 am

Yup, thanks again for the heads up about this place Karl. Hoping to make it out to some of the events and to maybe get a few games in with some people not only at the events but maybe get some side games in as well. At the moment I'm working on finding a new house which will make a huge diffrence depending on where in end up in the end but still games are games and always try to make time even if i have to travel from time to time or have people over at my place. Can't recall where you said you where located at the moment, sorry have some memory issues...lol. Currently have Delaque and Van Saar for Necromunda with a Goliath gang inbound Nothing to fancy but I make do. Also have some Redemptionists but thinking they might be getting trade/sold here soon.

Jackswift
Scratchbuilder

Postby Jackswift » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Welcome, a number of us have Necromunda warbands and we have done campaigns in the past. Karl, you already know is the resident expert. I have painted Reds and some unpainted Arbites and most of us have other models that work for proxy.

A few of us have Warmahordes models as well thought it has been a bit of time since we've played it much. We do however play a ton of other sci-fi, post-apoc, fantasy skirmish games and a the occasional large scale games to boot. Cheers, Jon

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:02 pm

-Karl

Return to “Let's talk about games!”