Konflikt 47

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Konflikt 47? And Group Miniature Market order.

Postby Eilif » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Good to know about the figures.

Interesting about the dice. I'm curious, if you can use normal dice, why are there printed orders on them?

Funny anecdote. To get the "British Painting Guide" free PDF from Warlord I had to go through the whole shopping cart including address.

I didn't feel like giving my info for a free pdf so I filled in the required address fields (first, last, address, state, zip) with Piss, off, you, wankers, 60623.

So, when the email confirmation came with my download, the greeting was "Hey Piss off,"
:lol:
-Karl

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:30 pm

when you issue an order, you are supposed to place the die that side up next to the unit. It's nice to keep track of who activated, and extra nice to mark any units as "down" or in "ambush", but it's really not at all necessary.

it was a little helpful i guess to know at a glance which units have activated and which did not.

In the rule book, it lists which order is assigned to which face on a standard die, but again, i don't think it's all that important.
- Josh

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm

Good to know. I'll stick with the included dice for now and decide later whether I want to buy more.
-Karl

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:13 pm

Last call for MM group buy. I'm going to finalize my order shipping in a couple hours.
-Karl

gattz
Final Highlights

Postby gattz » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Oh man, it's like you guys are waving flags around a big red target that says "German army opening here" on it...and they have cool werewolves and vampires for them...;P

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:31 pm

deleted
-Karl

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:32 pm

gattz wrote:Oh man, it's like you guys are waving flags around a big red target that says "German army opening here" on it...and they have cool werewolves and vampires for them...;P

Hey Man,
Jump on in! There's always room for more. I made the West Wind order already but forgot to have my Miniature Market orders shipped this afternoon, so if you want a German army, send me an email and I'll order it Thursday morning and then have my Holds released.
-Karl

gattz
Final Highlights

Postby gattz » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:35 pm

I see a German starter army on amazon for slightly cheaper than MM, so you can go ahead and place your order. :) I'll give it a shot since I don't have any WW2 systems outside of hex and counter games.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Great new, glad to have you on board!

Without the Jerries I was thinking I was going to have to play my Brits as some sort of facist rebel 5th column in order to justify attacking the Yanks.

On second thought I will probably do that sometimes anyway. I've already got a suspiciously teutonic-looking general figure that I can to paint up as an alternate leader. Would be nice to be able to have the choice of fighting for good or evil.
-Karl

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:43 am

There are also more factions releasing later this year.

I know japanese are included, but I expect there will be more.
- Josh

Return to “Let's talk about games!”