Does anyone here Play Malifaux or Infinity?

Anything gaming related is fair game.
rb_man
Primed

Does anyone here Play Malifaux or Infinity?

Postby rb_man » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:32 am

I have bumped in a few players from your group in the past and they said I should check you guys out.

So I was just wanting to know if any of you guys wanted to ether play or maybe learn to play Malifaux or Infinity. I am trying find anyone in the city who would be down to play these games.

Since Dice Dojo is mostly War Machine and War Hammer.

I can get most places in the city I live in the northwest side "Albany park"

Thanks for your time

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Does anyone here Play Malifaux or Infinity?

Postby Eilif » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:05 pm

I don't play either, but I seem to recall that we might have one or two infinity players.

Best of luck!
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

gattz
Final Highlights

Postby gattz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm a fan of both and have quite a few minis for both, but am not the best with the rules (yet), and wouldn't mind some extra learning games. I'm not in the city, but NWI right over the border. Greenfire Games in Oak Lawn (where we sometimes meet, check out the fundraiser day on Sept 23!) would be a nice halfway point to get a game going in the near future if you can commute.

There is also an Infinity Chicago board, I think they play mostly in the western burbs though, and their forum hasn't been super active last I checked.

Keep in touch on the boards, or the facebook page and we can eventually schedule something. :)

timlillig
Huemaster

Postby timlillig » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:37 am

They are both games I have a few official figures for and would like to try. I have not looked at the current rules for either one.
-Tim

rb_man
Primed

Postby rb_man » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:18 am

timlillig wrote:They are both games I have a few official figures for and would like to try. I have not looked at the current rules for either one.

sorry I just saw your post.

I would be down for that Just let me when you have time and I would be down to play. Think we are already friends on Facebook.

rb_man
Primed

Postby rb_man » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:26 am

gattz wrote:Greenfire Games in Oak Lawn (where we sometimes meet, check out the fundraiser day on Sept 23!) would be a nice halfway point to get a game going in the near future if you can commute.

That would not be too bad since it just down the street from the red line and right down the street I live on. If you wanted to set something up let me know. I joined that group but most of them are like 2+ hour metro ride away for me. The red line is also a 2 hour commute but it is an extra $12 commute.

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:47 am

Malifaux does intrigue me... Maybe I will pick up a starter this weekend at gencon!
- Josh

Return to “Let's talk about games!”