Fallout Wasteland Warfare Impressions : Brought to You By Liberty Prime Insurance - "Be a Patriot...or be vaporized!"

Anything gaming related is fair game.
gattz
Final Highlights

Fallout Wasteland Warfare Impressions : Brought to You By Liberty Prime Insurance - "Be a Patriot...or be vaporized!"

Postby gattz » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:55 am

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Welcome wastelanders! Sorry about the lack of posts. Life is busy, games go unplayed, minis unpainted. (Well...a few. I've been fairly happy about my hobby progress this summer, but most of it is more on the rpg side. ;)) One of my goals this summer was to finally try out one of the big-IP games I've been amassing figures for: Modiphius' Fallout Wasteland Warfare. "Gur git 'im!" - Supermutant Incitare Freidrich Theopald III Now, I've been a big Fallout fan since I was a wide-eyed young teen wandering through my own angst filled ruinopolis. One day I stumbled upon a high tech shelter ...

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:08 am

Great Review.
I've been mildly curious about this since it came out, especially since much of CSW's early gaming was post-apocalyptic.

Do you think this would work even better with a DM to run the AI?

Return to “Let's talk about games!”