Ongoing post for coordinating blog posts, pictures, etc.

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Please Post Game Photos and such for the last 2-3 months

Postby Eilif » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:44 pm

Mattias, the pics in the forum worked fine. I've submitted the Space Wierdo's Battle Report to Josh for final editing. I'll add some of my thoughts and submit the Space Wierdo's Review later this week.

Anyone want to writeup the November or December KoW games? No worries if not. In that case I'll just do some gallery posts with Michael's and Mattias's pics, both of which appear to be entirely accessible to me.

Also I realized I still haven't done a post for Michael's Halloween games. At some point I'll take care of that also.

Thanks guys.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Please Post Game Photos and such for the last 2-3 months

Postby Eilif » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:44 pm

Hey Guys,
Wanted to apologize for my slow creation of blog posts. I finally submitted reports for the Halloween games and the November Kings of War big-game.

I'm halfway through putting together the second of Mattias's posts about Space Weirdos.

Help needed for posts to come:

-I am drawing a blank about the December game. I have a couple pictures and the results (I won) from the game with Michael. Anyone else play anything or remember anything about that night or have more pictures?

-Anyone want to write up a brief report or even small synopsis about the Epic Armageddon or Ye Dogs and Ye Dust games that occurred on January 9th. I've just got a couple pictures and I basically sat the night out because I had stuff going on.
-Karl

jlopatin
Karled

Re: Ongoing post for coordinating blog posts, pictures, etc.

Postby jlopatin » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:54 am

Everyone should have access to create their own blog posts. If anyone would like training on this, please reach out to me directly.
- Josh

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Ongoing post for coordinating blog posts, pictures, etc.

Postby Eilif » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:10 pm

jlopatin wrote:Everyone should have access to create their own blog posts. If anyone would like training on this, please reach out to me directly.

That's fantastic. Thanks Josh!
Wanna hang out with us tonight? Mostly going to be hanging out and catching up.
-Karl

Return to “Let's talk about games!”