Casual CSW Blood Bowl League

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Michael S.
Final Highlights

Re: Casual CSW Blood Bowl League

Postby Michael S. » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:05 pm

Hi Mattias,
Thank you for a great write-up on our game!. It is very imaginative and well done.
Michael

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:43 am

Do you all have any more pictures. I've just about finished with the writeups as I put together a blog post but I've only got 4 pictures total.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

Mattias!
Lord of the Wyrdwold

Postby Mattias! » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:41 pm

Unfortunately no, no more gameplay pictures. I could, however, stage some team pictures tonight or tomorrow. Maybe you could do the same Mike? One of the whole team and a few of the positional players from each of us should be enough to pad out a blog post.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:09 am

Some staged pictures would be great. Teams, individuals (especially if they're mentioned specifically in one of the reports) plays, etc.

Just post them here with a note as to what they are.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Postby Michael S. » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:21 pm

Hi I have 3 pics from the last game I will send. Michael

Mattias!
Lord of the Wyrdwold

Postby Mattias! » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:29 pm

Update from last meeting's game! (Took me a while to come up with all my names.) Mike's Undead team vs. my freshly painted Ogre team, the Cottlesby Clod Stompers. It was a hard-fought match, with the Ogres bogging down and breaking up the Undead's first half offence. Unfortunately by then, several snotlings had smashed off the pitch, which made the second half Ogre attack a scrappy affair to say the least--but by the skin of their teeth, the Stompers managed to make it over the line for a second touchdown for a 2-0 ogre victory.

Touchdowns this game went to Snotlings Young Tussock (#6) and Whiny Wim (#8).
Ogre Bouldric Meyksflat (#4) established himself quickly as the team enforcer by scoring two casualties.
Barge Gravel (#1) was instrumental to the win and took home the MVP and scored a Casualty, which meant he advanced and picked up the GUARD skill.

The Undead scored 5 casualties total, including two Snotlings killed and Snifflesnot (#9) and Dryrot (#10) missing the next game due to their injuries.

Cottlesby immediately hired two replacement snotlings with their match winnings, but will still need to field a journeyman next game to make up for their injured players.

Screenshot 2024-03-24 152053.png

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Postby Michael S. » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:16 pm

Hi all,
Here is a picture from Mattias’s and my Blood Bowl game on March 11th between his Ogre and my Undead teams. Mattias won. I had three more pictures, but the system said the files were too large.
Michael
Attachments
IMG_1131.JPG

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Postby Michael S. » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:19 pm

Hi all,
Here is a picture from Mattias’s and my Blood Bowl game on March 25th between his Ogre and my Undead teams. I won this time. I had three more pictures, but same as last time, the system said the files were too large.
Michael
Attachments
IMG_1172.JPG

Return to “Let's talk about games!”