Fear and Faith Game

Show us your painted mans!
Michael S.
Final Highlights

Fear and Faith Game

Postby Michael S. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:43 am

Hi everyone,
Here is a Fear and Faith game played the same day as the One Page 40K game. I am playing vampire hunters against my nephew playing the vampires. All the figures and the terrain are mine.
Michael
Attachments
IMG_1483.JPG
IMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1480.JPG
IMG_1479.JPG

Michael S.
Final Highlights

More Fear and Faith

Postby Michael S. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:49 am

The vampire hunters came on from the right side. Two vampires where in their coffins in the old church with their minion. The minion awoke the vampires and the group went outside and engaged the hunters in the parking lot of the church.
Michael
Attachments
IMG_1487.JPG
IMG_1486.JPG
IMG_1485.JPG
IMG_1484.JPG

timlillig
Huemaster

Re: Fear and Faith Game

Postby timlillig » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:52 pm

So, what do you think of the game? I would be interested in trying it some time.
-Tim

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Re: Fear and Faith Game

Postby Michael S. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:16 am

Hi Tim,
I love it, just 6 vampire hunters’ against 2 vampires and 1 minion, but I had a lot of fun playing it. The game played out like a movie with the hunters moving in from the right and the minion working to wake the vampires. I slightly modified a scenario from the rule book. The vampires came out of the church and killed two hunters with one vampire being killed in return. The main vampire was left and had seemed to take out the two hunters for taking out his protégée. The rest of the hunters ganged up on the main vampire and took him out. After that the minion was rolled for and failing its’ test ran off the table leaving the hunters to win which seemed just right. Also I think it only took us about one hour to play.
Michael

Return to “Photo Gallery”