Of Mice, Mystics and Speed Painting...

Show us your painted mans!
Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:29 am

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

After sitting on my bench half-finished -as so many projects seem to do- I finally finished off my Mice and Mystics core box miniatures. These are all based on slottas with the Death Ray Designs card base toppers that I reviewed a while back. I used my usual fast-painting method of all basic block paint jobs with a Minwax Polyshades dip and just a touch of dry brushing here and there. I missed a few mold lines that I can see now and for some reason my matte varnish refused to go totally flat finish. Overall though I'm happy with these ...

Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Re: Of Mice, Mystics and Speed Painting...

Postby Chivenger » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:11 am

Next time we have some time, I would be very curious to try this game. I thought about it many times and never pulled the trigger on it.

timlillig
Huemaster

Re: Of Mice, Mystics and Speed Painting...

Postby timlillig » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:35 am

These look good, Karl.

I have also been wanting to paint up some board game figures lately. I have the heroes for Zombicide Black Plague and all of Heroquest in my sights.

Mice and Mystics is a pretty good game. i played through the first scenario once.
-Tim

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Thanks Guys,
Maybe we can play it on an off-night sometime. The rules look quite easy, and the story seems well done.

Return to “Photo Gallery”