Finished- Konflikt '47 British Infantry

Show us your painted mans!
Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:32 pm

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

I finally finished of these doughty fellows: 30 Infantry for my Konflikt '47 British forces. They are Warlord Games figures, 20 plastic British Infantry and 10 metal British Expeditionary Force (BEF) figures, with West Wind brand gas masks. All are based on Champ Industries plastic "Urban" series bases with additional ballast. If you're interested in the process for these figs check out the posts on unboxing, assembly and in-progress painting. First off the BEF figures: Here is a nice set of figures with extra packs and gear. These are the standard plastic Bolt Action British: These are the Officers. They have Pig Iron "Kolony" ...

timlillig
Huemaster

Re: Finished- Konflikt '47 British Infantry

Postby timlillig » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Looking good. Do you have a playable army of figures specifically for Konflikt '47 now?
-Tim

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Sort of.
These guys plus the pre-painted Corgi Churchill (I still want to weather it a bit) tank are probably enough for a small game. However I've still got
-A base painted Cromwell and small walker in need of detailing and weathering
-A dust walker (comes basecoated) in need of details and weathering.
-5 assembled unpainted Autonomatons

I can finish those up quickly and have a sizeable force to play. Then I'll just have some more infantry to paint up.

Jackswift
Scratchbuilder

Postby Jackswift » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:49 am

These came out well! We need to get them on the table, but to do that, I need to get my Japanese or Germans to a playable level.

Return to “Photo Gallery”