Adepticon 2018 Recap: Giant Loot Pile

Show us your painted mans!
jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:18 pm

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Adepticon 2018 has come and gone! Expect to see a bunch of new posts pertaining to all we saw and did... Starting with my giant pile of loot! I got a VIG swag bag this year, and also picked up a few treats while I was there... I picked up the Relic Blade 2 player starter (and had dinner with it's creator), and I'm looking forward to trying this game out. Check out the game here. The swag bags included the Guild Ball starter set. People keep telling me it is a great game, so I'll give it a shot, even though ...

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:45 pm

Dang, what a haul! Definitely makes the VIG seem worth it.

I'm really happy with my standard Swag Bag Haul. I'll do a brief listing at some point of what it came with. The Victoria MIniatures mini is something that comes in both and which I look forward to every year. Haven't painted any of mine up yet though.

In the interests of de-junking I decided to try and quickly sell anything I knew I wasn't going to use, Already sold my Dark Age Starter, Guild Ball Starter and GW 30th MIni and the FOW Desert Rats and Hordes Everblight books are up on ebay. All this to say, the Swag Bags are definitely worth the cost!

jlopatin
Karled

Re: Adepticon 2018 Recap: Giant Loot Pile

Postby jlopatin » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:32 pm

I gave the books, dark age starter, and Star trek game away.
- Josh

Return to “Photo Gallery”