My Necromunda Gangs: Characters from Jon

Show us your painted mans!
Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:16 am

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Some years ago I decided to try and have each of my Necromunda gangs painted by one of my gaming friends. The latest -and possibly last- installment is a batch of Necromunda characters painted by long time CSW member Jon. These represent some of the most iconic Necromunda supporting cast members and I'm thrilled with the results. I did the assembly and some small modifications and mounted them on resin bases of unknown manufacture representing industrial ruins. Jon did all the paintwork. First of all we have two of the classic Necromunda Bounty Hunters. These appeared in the original Necromunda rules in ...

gattz
Final Highlights

Postby gattz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:07 pm

Cool batch of classic minis and cool article layout, Karl! I like the links to the old related stuff also to see the different paintjobs!

I guarantee this won't be the last we see of classic Necromunda! ;D

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: My Necromunda Gangs: Characters from Jon

Postby Eilif » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:09 am

Thanks,
My apologies to John, for not getting this up sooner. I'm glad you like seeing the rest of the project. This collecton has been a few years time coming together, but totally worth it. I'm not sure when I'll be playing Necromunda (new or classic version) again, but when it happens it will be nice to have plenty of gangs to share!
-Karl

Return to “Photo Gallery”