Mech Attack Layout Improvements For Adepticon 2022.

Show us your painted mans!
Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:30 am

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

After a 2 year hiatus, last weekend Adepticon and my yearly Adepticon Mech Attack game returned to Schaumberg Illinois. Those who have followed our 10 year history with Mech Attack will know that each year we've tried to add interesting visual elements to the 7x8 Table on which we play the game. Helicopters, a Sci-Fi Train, large Spaceships and heavily converted Dust Tactics buildings have been among the most notable additions and this year was no exception. 4 Notable elements were added to my Sci-Fi City.  Apologies in advance for the photographs being slightly less impressive than in the past.  ...

timlillig
Huemaster

Re: Mech Attack Layout Improvements For Adepticon 2022.

Postby timlillig » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:07 pm

It looks great, Karl. Too bad I missed it this year. Let's play more Mech Attack soon.
-Tim

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:10 pm

Thanks Tim!
I was actually thinking about two tracks for Mech Attack. On the one hand, it'd be great to setup a table in the backyard and play big mech attack outdoors when the weather is nicer.

I've also accumulated a good amount of N and scale-neutral'ish HO structures/kits/etc. I'm thinking it's time to build a 10mm urban environment to replace my cardstock terrain. Another good project for this summer.

Return to “Photo Gallery”