More Necromunda!

Show us your painted mans!
Eilif
Toybasher

More Necromunda!

Postby Eilif » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:12 pm

Another step on the road to getting all my necromunda figs painted, by myself or others.

I just dropped off a batch or Orlock with Pat today. We're trading painting of figures for painting of terrain. Recently Pat sold me a few Orlocks he had painted (with a few conversions) as some generic post-apoc figs. I liked the paint job and had acquired some figs of my own so we made a painting trade.

Here's a poor pic of the ones Pat painted.
SSPX0009.jpg
SSPX0009.jpg (28.4 KiB) Viewed 2196 times

Another poor pic of the figures he's going to paint unmodified.
SSPX0007.jpg
SSPX0007.jpg (25.76 KiB) Viewed 2196 times

The rest of the figs unmodified
SSPX0008.jpg
SSPX0008.jpg (30.4 KiB) Viewed 2196 times

Now for the good pics, here's the figures I modified.
DSC04122.JPG

Two Orlocks. One with Chainsword instead of a knife and one with Heavy Bolter converted into a flamethrower. Both have Victoria miniatures gas masks. The next guy was originally sculpted by Alpha Forge as a "Salvage Crew" before being bought by MegaMinis/Jonnyborg and modified a bit. I cut the TNT out of his left to give him a grenade launcher and the pistol from his right was replaced with a bolt pistol. He will be my leader

A few more.
DSC04123.JPG

The guy on the left is an umodified Rogue Trader era "warrior" but I just wanted to show off his vintage coolness. Next to him are two more Jonnyborg/AlphaForge figs with headswaps and minor mods.
DSC04124.JPG

There's two more unpictured plastic Orlocks as well for a 16 Figure total.

May be a while, but I'll post more as this project moves along. In addition to this Orlock gang I've already got completed Van Saar and Escher forces. Waiting in the wings are a Cawdor gang, various Necromunda denizens and a Delaque gang to be made from East Riding Minaitures' (ERM) "Slicks" figs. I don't have much interest in Goliath, but I do have a good number of the plastic figs so that's a possibility too.
-Karl

Return to “Photo Gallery”