We're Back, Baby!

Discuss anything unrelated to gaming...
jlopatin
Karled

We're Back, Baby!

Postby jlopatin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:43 am

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Well, it's been a whole year away, but welcome back to the new-and-improved Chicago Skirmish Wargames Blog!   Josh has been hard at work bringing a new look and functionality to link the club's forum and blog and we're back in business.  Thanks also to previous blog editor and curator Pat who has allowed us to use all the content from the previous blog.  Past campaigns, dipping tutorials, etc, it's all still here in a new-and-improved format! CSW members will find lots of new links between the blog and the club forum and casual viewers will be treated to the same quality and ...

Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Re: We're Back, Baby!

Postby Chivenger » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:21 am

I posted a comment on the blog post but it didn't show up. Did I do something wrong or was the comment removed for some reason?

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:27 am

It just take time for it to sync.
- Josh

timlillig
Huemaster

Postby timlillig » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:56 am

I'd like to thank Josh for the TONS of work he has put in to making the blog and forum work and look great. He has researched all of the tech we are using, customized code, communicated with developers, and put in hours and days of work dealing with bugs to make it all work together.
-Tim

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:12 am

I have found a bug with 2 way comment sync. Until I resolve it, please post all comments into the forum threads, as they will sync to the blog. I will post an update once I resolve the issue.
- Josh

jlopatin
Karled

We're Back, Baby!

Postby jlopatin » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:30 am

Everything appears to be fixed and functional! Comment away from wherever you'd like!

Return to “Non-Gaming talk”