Anyone want some MechWarrior pieces?

Buy/Sell/Trade

All deals are between the individuals, and CSW is not responsible or liable for anything that may happen.
Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Anyone want some MechWarrior pieces?

Postby Chivenger » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:35 am

A friend is moving and just handed me three tubs of MechWarrior from the relaunch. They are 3 to 5 gallon tubs. Also some rules, rulers, and dice.

If no one speaks up today, I'll give them a quick sort and drop them in the GP Auction on Tuesday.

Let me know.

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Anyone want some MechWarrior pieces?

Postby Eilif » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:17 pm

I'd be interested. What would you like for them?

We don't play Mech Attack that often any more, but it'd be good to put together a few more forces for members who don't have them yet.

Karl
-Karl

Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Postby Chivenger » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:25 pm

He just wanted to go somewhere where they might be used. I told him about the Skirmish Group and he seemed okay with that.

I might want the tubs back and some future consideration. But I am not overly worried about it.

Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Postby Chivenger » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:37 pm

I will bring them to the next game. If I am reading the calendar correctly that would be Oct. 12. Or we can meet up some other time.

And if any Mod wants to delete this or move to the Marketplace, I would be totally fine with that. I just realized I put this in the wrong topic thread.

timlillig
Huemaster

Postby timlillig » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:10 pm

I would be interested in these too, also to have an extra army to play with or expand what I have into a viable alpha strike force.
-Tim

Return to “Marketplace”