Classic American Buildings Availble

Buy/Sell/Trade

All deals are between the individuals, and CSW is not responsible or liable for anything that may happen.
Eilif
Toybasher

Classic American Buildings Availble

Postby Eilif » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Hey Guys,
I bought a big batch of mostly-complete Plasticville buildings this weekend. They are all nominally O-scale, but work very well with 28mm. I'm doing a couple for my self. The rest I'm going to repair, paint and weather the rest for sale on ebay but I thought I'd give you guys first stab at them if you're interested. The buildings are:

Fire Station
Train Station
Church
Ranch home
Split Level Home
Auto Repair shop
Motel
Barn
Government'ish building (this one will have to be quite worn/abandoned)
Police Station (this one is a maybe depending on how I figure out the parts)

You can see pics of some -though not all- of the kits in their scary bright plastic glory here:
http://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.ph ... 20a&page=1

I'll be looking at around $25 per building depending on type. You can pick your colors (within what I've got) and I'm open to other input such as how dirty and worn you want your buildings to be. I'm also more than willing to remove and/or cover the "Plasticville" or any other signage that is on some of the buildings.

The actual build of these would probably have to wait a bit since I've got some work for Mike to do first. Delivery sometime in January.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

jlopatin
Karled

Re: Classic American Buildings Availble

Postby jlopatin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:16 am

I call the split level home. But feel free to stop after repair and base coating it. I'd rather paint it myself. thanks!

I'd also like the barn, as derelict and weathered as you can manage.
- Josh

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Cool!
I'll knock 5 bucks off the split-level since you just want base colors. Do you have a prefference for base color or just a usual prime of white, grey, or black?
Derelict the barn shall be.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:00 am

You could use that dark red spray for the house. I already have a bunch of white, off white, and blue ones.

Thx
- Josh

Return to “Marketplace”