Necromunda Trade. My Escher for your Goliath

Buy/Sell/Trade

All deals are between the individuals, and CSW is not responsible or liable for anything that may happen.
Eilif
Toybasher

Necromunda Trade. My Escher for your Goliath

Postby Eilif » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:11 am

Hey Folks,
Bought the new Necomunda with my auction cash. I've already got an Escher force so if anyone would like to trade their Goliath sprues for my Escher sprues I'm game.
Thanks,
Karl
-Karl

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Re: Necromunda Trade. My Escher for your Goliath

Postby Michael S. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:00 am

Hello Karl,
So you took the jump and bought the new game. Do the new figures look much bigger than the old ones? Are the rules much different? Thanks.
Michael

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Necromunda Trade. My Escher for your Goliath

Postby Eilif » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:05 am

The new figures are bigger than the old ones. About a head taller. The result is that they're very compatible with other current 40k stuff but considerably bigger than the classic stuff.

One mediating factor with the escher is that the new escher seem to have tall heel boots, whereas the originals mostly had flat boots. So' if you cut the heels down on the new ones they might be closer in height.

The Goliath figs on the other han are just massive and bigger in every way so I'm going to make my Goliath gang out of the new sprues possibly with the addition of some other non-GW goliath figs. I may use a few classic plastic goliath as juves, but otherwise I'll probably not mix new and old Goliath.

As for the rules, it's tough for me to say. The new box only has the basic mechanics for the tile-based game, for 3d terrain you need the expansion Gang War 1 which I don't have. From what I have read in the rulebook I have, it looks like it's based on the new 8th edition 40k mechanics which I'm not familar with but which Pat says are fun and fast playing.

Tim could probably offer a better perspective as he has both books as well as Gang war 2 which adds more scenarios and lists.
-Karl

Return to “Marketplace”