Lots of stuff for sale!

Buy/Sell/Trade

All deals are between the individuals, and CSW is not responsible or liable for anything that may happen.
jlopatin
Karled

Lots of stuff for sale!

Postby jlopatin » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:13 am

Hey all- As some of you may know, I'm clearing out a lot of my minis and terrain.

I've got some of it going this weekend during Adepticon, but after that, I'll be ready to move what's left.

At some point, I'll add pictures, and a list, but for those of you who know what I've got, if there is anything you want, please let me know so I can set it aside for you!

Almost everything I have will be up for grabs... This includes my large 40K armies (Dark Angels, and Tau), as well as Marvel Crisis Protocol, loads of fantasy figs, and various terrain, buildings, and scatter. Hobby supplies are up for grabs too.

Not looking to make a profit. Just want my stuff to go to places where it will get appreciated. I'll entertain any and all offers.
- Josh

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Lots of stuff for sale!

Postby Eilif » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:45 am

Hey Josh,
Sorry to see it happen, but I'm glad alot of it is heading back into our local gaming community. I might be interested in some of your buildings, but $ is tight. What I am definitely looking though for is a basic airbrush setup if you've got something in that realm. I've finally got a suitable 3-season workspace to facilitate phasing out spray cans in favor of an airbrush.
-Karl

nagadakos
Primed

Postby nagadakos » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:16 pm

Sorry to hear that.

I would also be interested in some 40K, fantasy/historical stuff if anything is left.

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:31 am

nagadakos wrote:Sorry to hear that.

I would also be interested in some 40K, fantasy/historical stuff if anything is left.

Nothing to be sorry about! I'm just shifting priorities to things that make me happiest! It's great!

The 40K armies I have are Dark Angels and Tau. They are available, and both include storage bags. If you're interested, I could bring them to Karl's next event, or to Adepticon this weekend if you will be there.

The last time I paid attention to 40k was in 6th edition, so I'm not sure how many points I have. Most of it is fully painted and based. The Dark Angels army has a bunch of vehicles, some forgeworld items, other customizations, and maybe 40 terminators? I do want to sell these as a lot, but will entertain ANY offers.

If you want me to bring these to Adepticon, let me know. I'll only be there on Saturday all day, and possibly Friday night.
- Josh

nagadakos
Primed

Postby nagadakos » Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:28 pm

Just saw, your reply.

I really wanted to make it to Adepticon, but due to a big opportunity that I need to work towards, I wont be able to come. If nothing else, we can chat at the get together!

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:29 am

Just wanted to remind your all too get in on this. Josh is selling great stuff at good prices. If any of you saw my Mech attack table at Adepticon, the skyscraper and Container ship were from his collection and reasonably priced.
-Karl

Return to “Marketplace”