Interesting Rulebooks for sale

Buy/Sell/Trade

All deals are between the individuals, and CSW is not responsible or liable for anything that may happen.
Eilif
Toybasher

Interesting Rulebooks for sale

Postby Eilif » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:04 pm

Got a few books for sale.
Conditions are all Good or Very Good.
Soft cover unless otherwise noted.

Future War Commander.
Combined Arms Sci Fi combat rules based on the mechanics from Cold War Commander.
$15

Tomorrow's War
Realistic Sci Fi Platoon skirmish from Ambush Alley games. Hardback.
$15

Vor The Maelstrom Rulebook #4000 and Pharon sourcebook. Lots of good fluff reading in these. Fairly streamlined Platoon scope ruleset. One of the only commercial wargames of the era that includes the mechanics and rules for creating up custom units.
$15 for both.

Confrontation
Fantasy rulebook from Rackham. I believe this would have come packaged with the boxed game.
$3

$35 for everything.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

jlopatin
Karled

Re: Interesting Rulebooks for sale

Postby jlopatin » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:24 am

I'm not interested in purchasing these, as I already own most of them, but I wanted to throw out that I really liked my time with Tomorrow's War. It can get complicated, but the games Pat and I played with this ruleset might be my favorite game memories.

Someone should jump at this. It's a really neat book.
- Josh

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Interesting Rulebooks for sale

Postby Eilif » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:35 am

Thanks Josh,
It's a neat ruleset with great production values and based on the proven mechanics from "Force on Force". Definitely a hard sci-fi game acknowledging that actual near future and Sci-Fi combat would likely have more in common with the war in Afghanistan than LoTR. I'm at peace with being a pulp sci-fantasy guy though, so hopefully someone will enjoy this book.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

Return to “Marketplace”