Buying miniatures from England

Buy/Sell/Trade

All deals are between the individuals, and CSW is not responsible or liable for anything that may happen.
Michael S.
Final Highlights

Buying miniatures from England

Postby Michael S. » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:50 pm

Hi all,
I am interested in buying two miniatures from England. One is a figure from Hasslefree Miniatures. The other one is the ‘Ruined Barn’ from Warlord Games. I checked with Games Plus about this and they said that they could not get these items. Does anyone know how to go about ordering from England? If anyone is ordering anything I would be glad to go in on the shipping. Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
Michael

timlillig
Huemaster

Re: Buying miniatures from England

Postby timlillig » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:31 pm

i've ordered directly from both of those companies at least couple of times each. It went fine, but shipping would probably be a lot for one item.

You can write Warlord and ask if they will have the thing you want at Adepticon, or if you can special order it to pick up there.
-Tim

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Buying miniatures from England

Postby Eilif » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:45 am

Have you plugged both of those SKU's into google? I know that at various points, at least significant parts of both Warlord and Hasslefree minis were carried by US online dealers. Check Ebay also.

Both companies will ship internationally, but as Tim says, shipping will be a beast. At this point there's nothing I'm particularly interested in from either.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

Return to “Marketplace”