Ganesha Games Star Eagles Kickstarter is live

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Ganesha Games Star Eagles Kickstarter is live

Postby Chivenger » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:22 am

Don't know how much attention anyone else is paying, but Andrea Sfiligoi has a new space combat game up on Kickstarter. Looks interesting. But I don't know that I am in a position to back another game right now. Your mileage may vary.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/28 ... escription

timlillig
Huemaster

Re: Ganesha Games Star Eagles Kickstarter is live

Postby timlillig » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:34 am

I'm not really looking to get more space ships, but I might pledge for the rules PDF. I'll have to look at the description of how the game works a bit more.
-Tim

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Ganesha Games Star Eagles Kickstarter is live

Postby Eilif » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Just got the email about this and was coming over to post and here you guys are!

I'd also like to know more about the mechanics. The $30 printed version is tempting to have cards and templates all printed out, but if I do anything it will probably be just the PDF.

The video pics of the unpainted ships (which are other wise waaay far down the KS page) are much more impressive than the painted versions that lead off the page. Still, I've got plenty of little plastic ships and no desire for more. If the rules are simple enough, maybe a ruleset to play space fighters with Howie using the two X-wing starter sets I have?
-Karl

Return to “Let's talk about games!”