Dragon-Fall 2019 Walking Dead Narrative Games

Here is where you will find our bat-reps, complete with photos!
jlopatin
Karled

Dragon-Fall 2019 Walking Dead Narrative Games

Postby jlopatin » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:38 am

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

At Dragon-Fall 2019, I prepared a 2 part Walking Dead All Out War narrative campaign. The first part was a twist on the scenario I have run numerous times before, and the second part was something totally different. This was a city once, a long, long time ago. Now it’s a tomb filled with the restless dead that stagger and moan as if they were a rotting breath billowing out from the Mouth of Hell.  A few nights ago, a welcome relief to the unending song of the dead,  a helicopter, somewhere above, then the sounds of guns, echoing all around. In ...

Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Dragon-Fall 2019 Walking Dead Narrative Games

Postby Eilif » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:05 pm

Fantastic looking tables!
Great to see that the cargo ship kit has already made it to the table, but what kind of ingrates were attending Dragon con that they would pass up an opportunity to participate in such a game?
Was hoping to at least stop in to Dragon Fall, but I had appointments on all three days.
-Karl

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:33 am

The real issue is that all attendees on Sunday morning were participating in tournaments.

Next year we're going to work with them on providing more reasons for people to show up and walk around without tournament participation.
- Josh

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Postby Michael S. » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:12 am

Hi Josh,
I am also sorry no one did the ship scenario. I thought the model looked great when you bought it, a lot of possibilities there. I think about the scene from the movie Them were some of the giant ants had invaded a ship at sea. I like the idea of games on the water. I put together a Fear and Faith scenario for H.P. Lovecraft Deep Ones with a shoreline and small water craft which can be used as a way to escape.
Michael

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:30 pm

I think I can speak for most of the group that we'd be "onboard" if you wanted to run the boat scenario for us someday.
:D
-Karl

jlopatin
Karled

Postby jlopatin » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Can do! I am reworking the game as my big adepticon finale, so I will need to playtest it!

also, thanks for the dad joke, Karl.

-j
- Josh

Return to “After Action Battle Reports”