Game Night 11/29/21 Please RSVP!

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Michael S.
Final Highlights

Re: Game Night 11/29/21 Please RSVP!

Postby Michael S. » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:12 am

Hi Karl,
Thank you for working on getting me the army list!
Michael

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Hey folks,
I've PM'd you all my address. I had to send it out in two messages due to forum limits on number of addressees. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Mike, still trying to find my army book. I'll shoot you pics of the requisite pages when I have it.

Here's the players and games we have so far. Let me know any changes that occur.

1- Karl(me), Mike, Mike S, and Clark Belmont playing KOW on the big table (4x7).
Let's tally what we've got as far as figures this weekend and discuss game size next week. With 2 players per side and all of us being new or rusty, it might be best to keep it around 1000-1400 points per player, but more is not out of the question.

2- Mattias and Chris playing P28. (card table) Sounds like you guys have terrain covered. If you need anything, let me know. You guys are familiar with my sci-fi necro terrain and I think I know where my box of scatter terrain is.... If for some reason a card table isn't going to be enough, let me know and I'll find something bigger.

3- Tim and Terence playing car wars? I've got a desktop you can use for this which is about as wide and a bit longer than a card table. Let me know if you'd like me to bring in a bunch of HO buildings for you all to setup a table with. I've got a bunch of junkers you don't have to be careful with. I've got neutral colored (grey or green brown) army blanket options for gaming surface if you need.

4- Josh stopping by to hang out with us. Of course we'll try and lure him into a game somewhere.... :D

Really looking forward to this. Have a great weekend everyone!
-Karl

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:45 am

Hey guys,
Here's the box of cast off HO scale buildings. Could be useful for anyone doing Car Wars, Gaslands or any 15mm gaming.

I'm hoping to get $30 for the whole box.
IMG_20211121_191215857.jpg

Let me know if anyone is interested. You all have first dibs for a few days.
-Karl

Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Postby Chivenger » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:57 am

I completely spaced on following up on the notification of the message. Thanks go to Tim for poking me via email

Now, in the spirit of full disclosure, I am headed to Starbase Indy over the weekend. It's a three day scifi convention. I am all vaxxed up and boosted. So is my wife. The convention is requiring proof of vaccination and masking. I also ride the CTA during the week. If anyone, particularly Karl, feel this makes me a greater risk than they want n the room, I will totally understand and catch you all on the next game night.

If everyone is still cool with me being there, I will have map tiles to run on. We might want to borrow some terrain if you have some painted "dumpsters" handy or some jersey barriers.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:59 pm

Add long as you're vaxed, it's all good. See you there!

I don't have any dumpsters, but I have some larger trash piles.
-Karl

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Postby Michael S. » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:18 am

Hi Karl,
I may be interested in the buildings. I will check them out when I get there.
Thank you.
Michael

Return to “Let's talk about games!”