Wierd World War II and K47, distribution of FREE STUFF!..

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Eilif
Toybasher

Re: Wierd World War II and K47. Gauging Interest and FREE STUFF!..

Postby Eilif » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:24 pm

Michael S. wrote:Hi Karl,
I didn’t know I had an American force too:) I have a few miniatures and I started to think about some counts as figures plus the kits you have available and presto, I have an American / Allied force. (As I wrote I have to add a handful of British to fill it out.) That’s one of the things I love about our group is that you are free to use any miniatures you like.

An American/British force is fine, but if you want to do an all American force, we can probably trade out figs and vehicles to get you there. There's some US Infantry boxes in the mix and and at this point you're the only one interested in the US stuff. And of course I'd be happy to add to my British forces. No pressure though.
-Karl

Jackswift
Scratchbuilder

Postby Jackswift » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:49 pm

Karl,

It doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it down there tonight. My list remains the same as I posted earlier (ai can repost if that would help). Happy to swap the flakpanzer for the artillery piece, and pretty flexible overall if anyone has specific preference. No issues with the others taking the models they've mentioned this far.

Should be able to make next week's session if we are on. I can look then.
Cheers,
Jon.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:14 pm

No worries dude. We've got your stuff and a bit more set aside for you. Do you want some Vallejo airbrush German paints?
-Karl

Return to “Let's talk about games!”