Halloween Fear and Faith Games

Here is where you will find our bat-reps, complete with photos!
Michael S.
Final Highlights

Halloween Fear and Faith Games

Postby Michael S. » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:30 pm

Hi all,
Karl and Tim accepted my invitation for a Fear and Faith game at my house on October 24th. Fear and Faith is based on Songs of Blades and Heroes. We played two scenarios. The first one I modified from a zombie scenario in the Fear and Faith book. I had wanted to be able to play the game with a group of people so I made modifications to the original scenario. I first played this with my family in October of 2018. I just call it my Halloween Zombie game. I run the zombies as a sort of game master. Tim and Karl had two small forces of survivors who had to get into the farmhouse or barn by the end of turn 6. If they both get to shelter, the amount of zombies killed act as a tie breaker. I created all of the scenery. Some of the survivors are Heroclix that I cut from their bases and glued to new bases and textured.
Since we were able to get through the game in a reasonable time we tried another scenario that I had created. The scenario was the first of three that I created for my ‘The Legacy of Innsmouth Campaign’. Since I had not put this together as a 3 person game we made some on the spot changes. I controlled the Deep Ones, anthropomorphic fishmen from the H.P. Lovecraft story, ‘The Shadow Over Innsmouth’. Karl and Tim each had a small force of Miskatonic University Investigators and played as a team. The investigators are doing research in the area and are attacked by Deep Ones. At the end of turn six they need to leave the board by the truck or raft. Time and Karl won the scenario.
Attachments
IMG_0311.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_0309.JPG
IMG_0308.JPG
IMG_0307.JPG

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Re: Halloween Fear and Faith Games

Postby Michael S. » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:33 pm

More Fear and Faith photos
Attachments
IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0312.JPG

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Postby Michael S. » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:37 pm

Last one. Sorry they would not all download at one time.
Michael
Attachments
IMG_0319.JPG

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:07 am

Thanks Mike,
I'll turn this into a blog post soon.
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

Return to “After Action Battle Reports”