Gaming on Monday Feb 12

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Jackswift
Scratchbuilder

Gaming on Monday Feb 12

Postby Jackswift » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:03 am

Since 80%of my models currently in storage, and multiple armies warbands paint in progress, I may need a little lead time on what I am putting together for the Feb 12 game. I've heard a number of games batted around. What are we playing. Turnip 28, Mordheim, Space Weirdos, something else? Happy with any of those, but need more lead time to do some work to get things ready for some of them, just let me know. Thanks much! Jon

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Re: Gaming on Monday Feb 12

Postby Michael S. » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:28 am

Hi Jon,
I may be mistaken, but I thought our next game night is Feb. 5th?
Michael

Mattias!
Lord of the Wyrdwold

Postby Mattias! » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:09 pm

Michael S. wrote:Hi Jon,
I may be mistaken, but I thought our next game night is Feb. 5th?
Michael

Nope, I believe it's the 12th (2nd and 4th Mondays)--unless I'm missing something.

I'm still a ways off on my Turnip28 warband. I could almost certainly come up with a Mordheim band from my painted fantasy minis. I'm always down for Space Weirdos or to try GDF:F

I'd also be down for more Blood Bowl (as usual)! Jon, you expressed some interest in that last time. I'd be happy to run a learning game for you.

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Postby Michael S. » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:28 pm

Hi Guys,
I am sorry about the date. I was thinking we seem to play every other Monday and since we didn’t play this past Monday I was thinking it was the 5th. Having that extra Monday in January threw me off:( That said, I am open to another Blood Bowl match, Turnip28, Mordheim, Space Weirdos, Grimdark Future, etc.
Thanks,
Michael

Jackswift
Scratchbuilder

Postby Jackswift » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:24 pm

I am still a ways off from Turnip 28 ready as well, but if I know far enough I'm advance, I might be able to get there. I can definitely get a band/army in place for Mordhem, Space Weirdos, or Grim dark Future. Also happy to play a Bloodbowl learning match (might need an army for that).

I guess I'll stat up for any of those and be ready. And perhaps try to get a mob or two painted for Turnip.

Mattias!
Lord of the Wyrdwold

Postby Mattias! » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:41 am

Jackswift wrote:Also happy to play a Bloodbowl learning match (might need an army for that).

If we decide to go that route, I can definitely bring another team for you to try out.

ccprince
Details and Drybrush

Postby ccprince » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:37 pm

Hey, gang -- I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things, and join in on the 12th. (Where did January go? Even with an extra Monday?)

I'm always down for some Space Weirdos. But, I've almost got my Robot Legions army painted up for Grimdark Future! The 3.2 update came out just as I finished painting them all, and kinda screwed with my points, but I had the printer going for another project, and whipped up a few more units. They're primed and drybrushed, and just need some speed paints on 'em.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:03 pm

I'd be mostly interested in Alpha Strike and Grimdark. I'm on a tear right now building n scale terrain, but the Robot legions sound cool.

I'm thinking I'll let you guys shake out your preferred games and jump in with whomever needs an opponent.

Jackswift
Scratchbuilder

Postby Jackswift » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:10 pm

Hmm. Definitely would be down for some Grim dark as well.

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Postby Michael S. » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:25 pm

Hello everyone,
If Mattias would like to play another game of Blood Bowl with me that’s great. It appears that a lot of you said you would like Alpha Strike or Grimdark. Mattias if you want to show Jon how to play Blood Bowl I am open to playing Alpha Strike or Grimdark.
Michael

Return to “Let's talk about games!”