Gaming Monday the 26th

Anything gaming related is fair game.
Eilif
Toybasher

Gaming Monday the 26th

Postby Eilif » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:02 pm

Getting a bit earlier start this time.

Who is in for gaming on the 26th and what do you want to play?
-Karl
Chicago Skirmish Wargames Organizer

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Re: Gaming Monday the 26th

Postby Michael S. » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:09 am

Hi Karl,
I will be there. Thank you for posting this early so hopefully everyone can pickout what they want to play and we have time to get things together for our games. If Mattias wants I am good for more Blood Bowl. If not, I am open for Grimdark, SOBH, Mordheim, KOW, Space Weidoes, or Alpha Strike.
Michael

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:29 am

I'm up for a variety of games.

After building a bunch of N scale terrain, I'm particularly interested in a combined arms game of Alpha Strike where we make use of the unit special rules.
-Karl

ccprince
Details and Drybrush

Postby ccprince » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:51 pm

Looks like I'm going to sit this one out. There's a touch of the COVID here at Chez Prince, so it's time to pull up the drawbridge for a little while...

Jackswift
Scratchbuilder

Postby Jackswift » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:01 am

Alpha Strike is good for me. Unit special rules would be good to learn. Need to pickup the current rules.

Depending on how many we have, also happy to switch it up and learn blood bowl with Mattias if he is planning to be there.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:36 am

ccprince wrote:Looks like I'm going to sit this one out. There's a touch of the COVID here at Chez Prince, so it's time to pull up the drawbridge for a little while...

Sorry to hear that Charlie,
Hope you all are feeling better soon.

Jackswift wrote:Alpha Strike is good for me. Unit special rules would be good to learn. Need to pickup the current rules.

Depending on how many we have, also happy to switch it up and learn blood bowl with Mattias if he is planning to be there.

Sounds good.
As for special rules, if you have the earlier version of Alpha Strike, almost nothing has fundamentally changed. I think special rules are mostly the same. The biggest difference is that the new version rolls a couple of the base modifiers into the "TRP" to make it easier to calculate. I only got the newer rules because they were included at the one dollar tier of the Battletech Humble Bundle from a few months ago. Which I did tell you guys about.... :o
-Karl

Jackswift
Scratchbuilder

Postby Jackswift » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:01 pm

I have to figure out how where I placed my rulebook now. Should I bring my terrain?

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:51 pm

I think I've got enough terrain.
See you guys tomorrow.
-Karl

Mattias!
Lord of the Wyrdwold

Postby Mattias! » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:48 pm

Michael S. wrote:Hi Karl,
I will be there. Thank you for posting this early so hopefully everyone can pickout what they want to play and we have time to get things together for our games. If Mattias wants I am good for more Blood Bowl. If not, I am open for Grimdark, SOBH, Mordheim, KOW, Space Weidoes, or Alpha Strike.
Michael

Hi Michael, sorry for the late reply! I'd be down to play some more Bloodbowl. I'll still be using my human team--still haven't had time to paint anything else yet.

Michael S.
Final Highlights

Postby Michael S. » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:48 pm

Hi Mattias,
Blood Bowl it is! The Gouged Eye will be looking for their first win this season. Since both of our teams now have a Big Guy each it may be the battler of the titans on the field :D
Michael

Return to “Let's talk about games!”