An Offer I Couldn't Refuse. Part 1: Ruined Gothic buildings.

Show us your painted mans!
Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:38 am

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Before I had considered making terrain for sale, Mike made me a cash offer I couldn't turn down to build him some terrain. By "some" I mean 12 assorted boxes of Pegasus Gothic Terrain parts, a Pegasus Technobridge, and 50 sprues of Mantic Deadzone terrain! I got to work on the Pegasus stuff and decided to build the "Ruined" buildings first which are the subject of this post. We had agreed on basic assembly and paint, but I couldn't resist doing a bit extra with the assembly. This is not my first experience with Pegasus Gothic buildings. I built my own ...

gattz
Final Highlights

Postby gattz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:19 pm

Nice job! I have 3 painted sets of the ol' Pegasus hobbies ruined sections. They're quite sizeable for their price point, and great as some starter terrain for people entering the hobby. That cathedral looks gigantic.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Thanks!
The cathedral is pretty huge. From a wargaming perspective it only works because it's blown out and the interior is easily accessible. The intact buildings will be significantly smaller though they will have removeable roofs to access the interiors.

Return to “Photo Gallery”