RhinoMen, an F-150 And Other Assorted Projects.

Show us your painted mans!
Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:22 am

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

I cleared the desk of a variety of stuff this week. Nothing really ties all these together except that they'd all been sitting half finished for way too long. First off, here's a trio of Rhino Men. Specifically, these are "Rhox" from the "Magic The Gathering: Arena Of The Planeswalkers" base game. MtG:AoP is a rather good re implementation of the Heroscape rules with the addition of Spell Cards. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to use or include nearly as much of the neat hex terrain as Heroscape did, but I've been buying up used Heroscape terrain. Look for a future game ...

Chivenger
Details and Drybrush

Re: RhinoMen, an F-150 And Other Assorted Projects.

Postby Chivenger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:34 am

Wow. I suspected those empty staple cartridges could be useful. Nice to see their potential realized.

PatrickWR
Blogmaster Emeritus

Re: RhinoMen, an F-150 And Other Assorted Projects.

Postby PatrickWR » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:48 am

Nothing is quite as cathartic as a massive workbench clean-out. Well done Karl. Lots of cool stuff that I expect will be hitting the battlefield sooner rather than later.

Eilif
Toybasher

Postby Eilif » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks Guys.

Terrence.,
Those cartridges are really cool. If you get any more cluttering up your workspace I'd be happy to take them off your hands!

Pat,
It is indeed a relief. Hopefully at least some of these will find their way to the table soon.

I've already filled the desk with a few more projects...

Return to “Photo Gallery”